9/10/2006

Note from the Editor

m
m mmmnIn the time that has elapsed since Issue I, the world whizzed on with itself as well as ever and I've found myself here, o' so many months later, having sifted through writing, music, visual work, moved cross country, joined a rock band, reworked my novel entirely, and volunteered for Boulder's Second Annual Fringe Festival. My life always moves in hectic bundles of chaotic energy, bouncing from one project to the next. You might be able to glimpse a little as to why this one-man undertaking can take some time. Not to mention I'm married and have a three year-old son who loves to distract me at all the right moments. In any event, as the globe continues to spin and pop celebrities negotiate deals for baby pictures, I have once again found time enough to put together this zine, which includes a great deal of wonderful work by writers and artists from not only the United States, but Mexico, Amsterdam, and Greece as well. Without further ado, I give you... Issue II!
m
m
Thank you,
m
Dylan Hock
Watching the Wheels: a Blackbird
Sept. 2006m
m
m
m
m
& for my mother, a Steve Irwin memorial...
m
mm
R.I.P. (1962 - 2006)
m
m
m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home